Ideal for use in Primary Schools and Secondary Schools as integrated storage equipment. All units (except midi and maxi units) incorporate the unique Glide & Tilt® Tote Tray Runner System allowing the tote trays to stop in an angled open position without falling out of the unit making for easy access and viewing. Yet a simple manoeuvre easily removes the tote tray from the units.
- Constructed from high performance Pearwood finish melamine-faced chipboard ‘MFC’ and edged with high impact resistance PVC edging.
- Incorporating the patented Glide & Tilt® Tote Tray Runner System.
- Manufactured to BS:5873 part 4 for strength and stability.
- Housing the standard Width SW 312mm wide storage tote trays.
- Supplied mobile with fitted castors (except for 36 tote tray unit which is fitted with feet).
- Choice of tote tray sizes and colour combination.
- Designed for continuous work surface option when units of similar height are located together.
Dimensions shown of wooden units are overall dimensions and include wheels or feet where appropriate.